Avid Carp All In One Suit
Avid Carp All In One Suit
An one-piece suit that’s warm, comfortable, and allows complete freedom of movement, the Avid Carp All-In-One gives you the look of a joggers and hoodie combo, with the practical touch of joining the two aspects with connective fabric, and completely eliminating the issue of the base of your lower back always ending up exposed to the elements, either because your hoodie’s ridden up during a spurt of activity, or your joggers are starting to fall down!
Giving you the option of wearing this single-tailored suit under waterproofs in the winter, or on its own, Avid Carp have created a clothing choice that genuinely thinks about what the average angler needs and wants, and brings convenient comfort to the forefront of their design mindset.
When you’re warm, dry, and comfortable, you fish better, and enjoy your session more; ensure that comfort is guaranteed, and order this one piece fleece suit that makes a great base layer under waders, or an effective summer suit on its own.
Available in sizes M-XXL, there’s a warm, comfortable, and stylishly practical casual fishing suit for almost every angler.
- First glance looks like a Hoodie & Joggers
- But is actually an All-In-One suit
- Incorporates a connective band of fabric between hoodie and joggers
- Designed to create a single garment
- Completely eliminates the usual gaps at the lower back
- Maintains maximum comfort and appearance
- Ideal warm layer to wear underneath waterproofs
- Great to wear for fishing in slightly warmer weather
- Available in multiple sizes
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.