Delkim Rx Plus Pro Mini Receiver
Delkim Rx Plus Pro Mini Receiver
The Delkim Rx Plus Pro Mini Receiver continues to be the first choice for experienced anglers all over the world. It has proven to be the most reliable and sophisticated bite alarm radio receiver available with excellent range, penetration and extremely long battery life. 6000 HOURS BATTERY LIFE WITH CONTINUOUS USE is genuinely achievable and is the envy of our competitors. The advantage to users is infrequent battery changes, making rechargeable batteries and associated charging equipment totally unnecessary.
- FM RADIO RECEIVER – Receives all data from the transmitter (Tx-i Plus or Tx Plus)
- FM RADIO – Crystal controlled Phase Lock Loop (PLL) with Patented digital reception of codes, tones and battery condition data
- THE ORIGINAL PATENTED AUDIBLE AND VISUAL REPLICATION SYSTEM
- EXTERNAL COIL AERIAL – Maximises performance
- HARMONISED PAN-EUROPEAN FREQUENCY WITH DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY – Complies to EN300-220
- DUAL RANGE SETTINGS – Distant (D) – 200 metres plus and Local (L) – up to 50 metres (subject to bankside obstructions and atmospheric conditions)
- PATENTED LOCAL (L) SETTING – Reduces receiver range to maximise battery life in the face of radio interference
- UP TO 6000 HOURS CONTINUOUS USE – With vibro on, using a good quality PP3 9v battery e.g. Duracell MN1604 (subject to local radio conditions)
- ANTI-THEFT ALARM – Audible and visual warning of Tx-i Plus switch off (feature can be switched off if required)
- VIBRO ALERT – With power compensation (feature can be switched off if required)
- HIGH VOLUME – Adjustable from zero to 100dB with tone adjusted from the Delkim Plus range bite alarm
- 6 CLEAR HIGH VISIBILITY LEDs –
- FUNCTION MEMORY – Remembers vibro and anti-theft alarm settings
- EXTERNALLY OPERATED PROGRAMMING BUTTON – For easy customer programming, takes up to 24 transmitters with no restrictions on colour combination of bite alarms
- MULTI-CHANNEL PROGRAMMING – Allows up to 4 transmitters to be programmed into one single LED channel
- VISUAL DIFFERENTIATION – When same colour LED activated
- RADIO ACTIVITY MONITOR – With audible and visual warning, advises of any serious radio interference
- CONTINUOUS BATTERY CONDITION MONITORING WITH AUDIBLE AND VISUAL WARNINGS – Informs user of low battery and battery fail in both receiver and bite alarms
- INCLUDES CLEAR COVER – Allows switching and visual and audible monitoring without removal for maximum protection.
- INCLUDES ATTACHMENTS – For pocket, belt or rod rest, plus additional self adhesive Velcro strip
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.