Delkim Txi Plus Bite Alarm
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Delkim Txi Plus Bite Alarm
The Delkim Txi Plus Bite Alarm
The Delkim Tx-i Plus is the flagship and biggest selling model in the Delkim Plus range of bite alarms. It continues to be the no.1 bite alarm for top anglers everywhere, where sensitivity, controllability, versatility and reliability remain the essential needs. Used in conjunction with the Rx Plus Pro Mini Receiver it gives the user the most reliable and sophisticated cordless radio system around, with quality range and longer battery life times.
- TRIED AND TESTED VIBRATION SENSING - Delkims patented system utilises digital, microprocessor and piezo design, giving proportional indication of line speed vibration with no moving parts whatsoever
- TWO SENSITIVITY RANGES - Set by a switch with additional fine rotary adjustment for optimum sensitivity setting to cover all conditions
- INTEGRAL FM RADIO TRANSMITTER - Crystal controlled Phase Lock Loop PLL with Patented digital transmission of codes, tones and battery condition warnings
- THE ORIGINAL PATENTED AUDIBLE AND VISUAL REPLICATION SYSTEM
- UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL TRANSMITTER CODES - To prevent activation of other users receivers
- ANTI-THEFT ALARM - Transmits an audible and visual warning that the alarm has been switched off
- RADIO TEST AND EASY ACCESS RANGE CHECK WITH RUN OVERRIDE - Confirms operation of radio and enables the user to check the range
- EXTERNAL COIL AERIAL - Maximises performance
- HARMONISED PAN-EUROPEAN FREQUENCY WITH DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY - Conforms to EN300-220
- HIGH VOLUME - Adjusting from zero to 100dB
- WIDE TONE RANGE - High to low with unique alternating run mode tones
- LARGE ROTARY CONTROLS - Adjusting sensitivity, volume and tone
- TWIN CLEAR, SUPER BRIGHT, HIGH VISIBILITY, FLASH AND LATCH LEDs - Available in
- MULTI-FUNCTION COLOUR CODED PUSH BUTTON - Changes LED modes and confirms volume tone
- VARIABLE LED MODES - 5 combinations for changing light conditions with high, medium and low brightness plus Night Marking mode
- PATENTED DELKIM NIGHT MARKING MODE - When set the twin LEDs glimmer continuously for Night Marking, eliminating the need for beta lights
- NITELITE OUTPUT 2.5mm - For connection of optional Delkim NiteLite Pro Illuminating Hanger, SPEAKER AND BATTERY CONDITION TEST - Carried out automatically at switch-on plus battery condition is monitored continuously
- LOW BATTERY AND BATTERY FAIL AUDIBLE WARNINGS - Distinctive separate warnings for low battery and battery fail
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE - Speaker, bolt, locking ring, etc
- HARD CASE INCLUDED - For total protection
- BATTERY LIFE OF AT LEAST A YEAR - Using a quality PP3 9V battery e.g. Duracell MN1604
- DISTINCTIVE DELKIM DESIGN
- LEGENDARY DELKIM ALL-WEATHER RELIABILITY
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.