Drennan Dacron Connectors
Drennan Dacron Connectors
A lightweight alternative to the traditional, plastic elastic connector. These lightweight Dacron Connectors feature a braided material that is coated to ensure it is kind to both your line and the elastic.
The material is also designed to be stiff enough to help push the main line away from the pole tip, which vastly reduces the chance of wrap-over tangles.
There are four in a pack; each mounted on a handy tube, which creates a pre-formed loop that makes sliding them onto your elastic a really simple process. The highly visible beads are available in four sizes and colour-coded to match Drennan Bungee elastic. Two sets are available: Small: Green & Yellow (two of each size) for elastics up to 1012 Carp Bungee or equivalent Large: Pink & Red (two of each size) for elastics up to 1820 Carp Bungee or equivalent
Supplied on a tube to create a pre-formed loop, making it easy to slide onto your elastic Soft beads have a large internal bore to conceal the elastic knot.
- Designed in conjunction with Alan Scotthorne
- A lightweight alternative to plastic connectors
- The coated braid material is kind to both the main line & the elastic
- Stiff, to push the main line away from the pole tip & reduce tangles
- Minimises wrap over tangles when repeatedly slapping or helicoptering a pole rig on the surface
- Reduces tangles when shipping in & out at speed
- Highly visible colours
- Can be used with both solid and hollow types of elastic
- Easy-to-follow fitting instructions on reverse of packet
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.