G.Loomis Pro Green Spinning Rod
G.Loomis Pro Green Spinning Rod
The Pro Green Series is a special set of inshore saltwater rods created for anglers that prefer to fish small jigs, soft plastics and any number of artificial baits, including topwaters for myriad saltwater species on the flats. A great choice for blues and stripers along the Atlantic Coast as well as redfish, seatrout, permit, bonefish, snook and small tarpon in Florida and all along the Gulf coast, these rods offer a unique blend of power, light weight and sensitivity. The faster actions of the Pro Green Series give wading and boat anglers, alike, more positive line and lure control. Designed to create quick, accurate 'snap casts' to visible targets or long prospecting casts where covering water is more important, these rods have powerful butt-sections to move big fish. The casting rods have short rear grips to optimise casting performance as well as line and lure control. No more handles getting in the way or poking you in the ribs! These rods are exceptionally light! You'll feel as energized when you're finished for the day as you were when you started.
- Fibre-blend saltwater spinning rods created for anglers that prefer to fish small jigs, soft plastics and any number of artificals
- There are two different rod lengths offered to cover a variety of water depths and conditions
- Faster actions give wading and boat anglers alike, more positive line and lure control
- Designed to create quick, accurate "snap casts" to visible targets - whether cover or cruising fish
|Supplier Code||Model||Length||Pieces||Casting Weight||Power||No. of Guides||Handle|
|GL11779-01||PGR 824 S||6'10"||1||7-25g||Heavy||7||A|
|GL11780-01||PGR 884 S||7'4"||1||7-25g||Heavy||8||B|
Please note: these rods are ordered on request. To ease your pain we will include a mono line free of charge as it can take some time for us to order them in. Please ring our shop on 02890313156 to discuss or email if you prefer.
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.