Greys GR50 Fly Rods
This is the replacement for the ever popular GRXi range which was one of Greys all time top sellers. Not a penny was spared in the design and manufacture of one of the best fly rods from the greys stable in years. It's fast recovery can be attributed to the advanced taper design in its carbon. A truly beautiful rod to cast and fish with, we can guarantee it's so light the only time your arm will ache is when you're playing fish!
- High intermediate modulus blank
- High Performance fast action
- Large diameter black nickel finish stripper guides and single leg black nickel finish snakes
- Reel Seat: up to and including 9' #6 - wood burl spacer with anodised aluminium thread and twin up lock function. Above 9' #6 - full anodised two tone aluminium fitting with twin up lock function
- Matt ice grey blank with silver highlights
- Section line up marks and section marked with rod size
- ‘AAA' grade cork handle with rubber cork tippings
- 4 section design
- Supplied with cloth covered partitioned rod tube
- Pair with your favourite reel from the GX series.
Rods Shelters Chairs and Suits etc are normally £8.99.
Reels and smaller items are from £2.99 to £4.99 confirmed at checkout.
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the U.K.
**All deliveries to Europe will be charged at cost.**
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail First Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control.We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.