Greys Soft Shell Jacket
Greys Soft Shell Jacket
This jacket is really warm and light giving super protection from biting winds and is fully breathable. Made with Thermatex jersey interlock face, it gives incredibly warm insulation which is bonded with a windproof and breathable membrane. This will keep you totally comfortable and extra snug on those bitterly cold outings. The jacket also has micro-fleece backing for softness and additional warmth.
You can layer this jacket with a waterproof outer jacket if desired or it can be worn on its own. The front has a full length zip plus a chin guard and high neck for added warmth and there is a small zipped chest pocket. The left arm also has a zipped pocket for storing smaller items. The Greys Softshell Jacket features blue coloured areas on the zip sections and features the Greys logo on the chest.
- Thermatex, jersey interlock face fabric
- Bonded windproof and breathable membrane
- Micro fleece backing
- Full length zip plus a chin guard and high neck
- Zipped chest pocket and zipped pocket on left arm
- Can be worn alone or layered
- Greys logo on chest
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.