JRC Cocoon 3-Rod Pod
JRC Cocoon 3-Rod Pod
A perfect choice for recreational carp anglers everywhere, the incredible stability of the JRC Cocoon Rod Pod means no swim is ever out of bounds to your full rod set up, and all the potential it puts in your path.
Buy it for its glare-free, high end looks, and use it time and again for the practical convenience and genuine angling enhancement.
Easy to set up and effortless to transport, with a padded case for complete protection, invest in the angling advantage of JRC, and order your Cocoon rod pod today.
A high end appearance comes courtesy of hidden tube ends, while the anti-glare coating, in classic black, ensures a spook-free profile, even when you’re able to set up right at the water’s edge.
If angling is all about rest and relaxation for you, then grab this JRC rod pod, rest up, relax – and enjoy your session as the catches keep coming.
Carp fishing is a discipline that demands variety, and the JRC Cocoon 3 Rod Pod definitely delivers. Get set up in style with a rod pod that’s designed around you, and built to meet the challenges of your angling.
An outsize cam lever allows for easy handling, while intelligent, multiple leg splay and angle adjustment allows you to effortlessly accommodate even the most awkward ground, creating a stable set up that gives you the versatility and cunning that all good carp angling relies on, wherever your pursuit, campaign, or day off finds you fishing.
- Lightweight but strong aluminium construction
- Non-glare black coating
- Durable CAD-designed ABS parts
- Oversized cam levers for easy handling and optimal force distribution
- Intelligent multiple leg splay and angle adjustment
- Stepless length and height adjustment
- Countersunk screw system for easy alarm alignment
- Compact transportation dimensions
- Padded transport case with room for alarms included
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.