JRC Organiser Case
JRC Organiser Case
The JRC Cocoon Organiser Case will keep your tackle arranged neatly and offers padded protection for keeping your items secure and safe when on the move. These cases are available in 3 different sizes to suit your tackle storage needs.
These tackle bags are made from strong JX73 material that is dirt and water repellent and each case is fully lined with soft, durable JRC lining. The cases are also padded in the required places for added durability and to provide extra protection for your gear.
Inside each case is practical dividers that will help you keep your tackle well organised and each case size is fitted with a front zipped pocket for extra storage.
The JRC Cocoon Organiser Case is available in 3 different sizes and is olive in colour.
- Fully lined with ultra soft but durable JRC lining
- Practical dividers inside to keep your tackle organised
- Padding at strategic positions
- Made out of JX73 material that is dirt and water repellent
- Practical pouches to safely store and transport your small tackle items
- Small: 160mm height x 160mm length x 80mm width
- Medium: 310mm height x 160mm length x 90mm width
- Large: 310mm height x 310mm length x 90mm width
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.