Korum Snapper Cult Boat Rod
Korum Snapper Cult Boat Rod
Korum's Snapper Cult range brings you predator rods that are designed, built, and crafted for the art of pursuit, and tailored to tame the true monsters of the deep. These are not just carp rods with 'Predator' written over them; they are targeted tools made for the heat of toothsome pursuit.
With a heavy, fast action, and the power to handle deadbait casting in any water, giving you the best chance of landing your pike pb, and having a lively, active session whatever you're fishing for, the Snapper Cult Boat Rod offers effective hook setting, thanks to the thrust of an abbreviated cork handle that packs the punch needed to send a treble home. Carbon inlays protect the rod against damage caused by rolling, sliding, and friction, optimising it for boat fishing, and making it a good choice when you're exploring Fenland dykes and other waters that aren't readily accessible on foot. Anti-frap guides give superb, wear-resistant flow when you're fishing with braid, pulling together all the performance that predator fishing relies on for a fun, effective angling session.
Targeted for precision performance, this is a dedicated rod for the serious predator specialist, and is rated for 25-65lb braid, or 15-20lb mono line.
- Features heavy / fast action
- Power for casting big deadbaits
- Provides effective hook setting
- Features a shorter full cork handle
- Carbon inlay design, optimised for boat use
- Robust anti-frap guides for braid fishing
- Provides a dedicated action for the serious boat angler
- Braid rating: 25lb-65lb / 0.20mm-0.40mm / PE 1.5-7.0
- Mono rating: 15-20lb / 0.35mm-0.40mm
- Length: 10ft
- Test curve: 3.25lb
- Casting weight: 60-200g
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.