Korum Speed Spin Rod
Korum Speed Spin Rod
A comprehensive selection of fast-action spinning rods with modern Japanese inspired looks and performance. The tip recovery is perfect for accurate casting and powerful reserves provide a superb action. The components used on these rods have been chosen for their durability for a wide range of spin fishing applications.
Featuring a medium action, the 3-12g Speed Spin rod has been designed for fishing with a range of light lures including ultralight jigs, small spinners and small spoons. It features a sensitive tip, but power in reserve to set the hooks. Perfect for targeting smaller species like perch or trout.
This medium actioned rod features a sensitive tip to help read the action of your lure. This rod is perfect for fishing with spoons, spinners, and small soft lures. The super slim carbon blank has lots of power to set hooks in bony mouths. The ideal rod for trout, perch and small zander.
Featuring a fast action, the 6-24g Speed Spin Rod is perfect for pike, zander, and perch. This all-round rod will cast crankbaits, medium sized soft lures, and larger spinners. Its sensitive tip allows you to feel the lures action through the water. The ergonomic reel seat helps this by giving great feel through the rods blank.
The fast action of the Speed Spin 7-28g Rod is perfect for casting crankbaits, spoons, large spinners or soft lures when targeting a range of predators. This rod will handle pike, zander and big perch with ease. The sensitive tip makes reading the lures action easy, while keeping the power needed to land big fish. An extremely versatile spinning rod.
- Super-slim lightweight blanks
- Strong, hardwearing Fuji LV and OVS Guides
- Ergonomic Japanese style reel seat with 3k carbon inlay
- Three-section EVA handle
- Hook keeper ring
- Japanese inspired cosmetics
- 6ft - Great for ultralight spinners, small jigs, or small spoons
- 6ft6 - Great for small spinners, small jigs, or small spoons
- 7ft4 - Ideal for soft lures, small crankbaits, spinners and spoons
- 8ft - Ideal for crankbaits, spoons, large spinners and medium sized jigs
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.