Nomura Narita Carryall
Nomura Narita Carryall
This superb double padded/waterproof shoulder carryall is one of Nomura's best sellers, developed specifically for lure fisherman it is suitable for all sorts of anglers.
The Nomura Narita luggage series has been created and designed by Nomura Pro Team during years of test to meet the needs of the spinfishing lovers all around the world.
Padded material, design, zippers, lacing and equipment are tested with great care to guarantee top quality luggage. Narita travel luggage becomes indispensable for the new trendy Japanese specialties were you need small bags that house all your necessities. The range was created to minimise the outside space and weight but to maximise the inner functional contains, pockets, compartments, to be filled with Nomura accessories.
All bags use the 600d pu-coated polyester material, all are padded and finished with the strongest zips and Velcro for security.
- Five total outer pockets in addition to a capacious central compartment
- Two super front pockets plus one large and long on the left
- Two smaller pockets zipped on the right side
- Padded for shock protection for your reels or accessories
- Carry handles and adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Size: 32x48x30cm
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.