Orvis Pro Vest
Orvis Pro Vest
he upper pockets are medium size, both with Orvis custom hideaway tool port that allows for the placement of a zinger and tool attachment underneath two fly-drying patches. The interior has a slash pocket and there is a quick-access stretch mesh pocket as well as a vertical slash pocket with key clip. The rear pockets offer a large pass-through game-style pocket under a full-zip rear pocket with mesh panel divider that can handle everything from thermos bottles to rain jackets. Other features include multiple daisy chain gear loops, elastic loops to attach tippet bars, an adjustable closure that slides vertically for a custom fit, padded collar for comfort, internal webbing hanging loop, and a tri-ring net holder centered on the rear yoke. In shadow.Shell: 100% nylon. Collar and lower pocket: 85% nylon/15% elastane. Upper interior mesh: 100% polyester. Lower interior mesh: 85% nylon/15% elastane. Moulded pocket base: compression-molded EVA. Washable. Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Modern ergonomics, materials, and innovative features
- Light abrasion-resistant nylon with a DWR coating
- Fitted design is built to conform to the body
- Stretch mesh interior
- Shoulders have a lofted spacer mesh of nylon and spandex
- 18 pockets—10 exterior, 6 interior, and 2 rear
- Compression moulded pocket construction that adds rigidity
- Upper pockets both with Orvis custom hideaway tool port
- Two fly-drying patches
- Multiple interior stretch mesh easy access pockets
- Elastic loops to attach tippet bars
- Adjustable closure that slides vertically for a custom fit
- Padded collar
- Tri-ring net holder
Accessories not included
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.