Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket
Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket
The Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket has a minimalist design that offers anglers optimal protection against foul weather whilst having a compact, easy to pack away size.
This wading coat has significantly reduced weight and bulk in comparison to conventional jackets and gives high waterproof and windproof protection. The jacket is made from a two way stretch, 3 layer shell fabric with a 20K waterproof and 30K breathability rating for maximum durability and comfort.
The fully taped seams throughout give added weatherproofing to enhance the jacket’s longevity and the durable water repellent finish repels water from the fabric’s surface. For ultimate comfort and freedom of movement the jacket moves with you while keeping you dry and comfortable over a wide range of temperatures and activities.
There are two front storage pockets and side zip pockets with power mesh pockets for breathability, less bulk and more pocket space. There are also rubberised tabs for tool docking and an internal power mesh pocket for added storage.
The three way adjustable storm hood has a laminated brim for maximum protection from downpours and the Integrated Dolphin Skin Cuff System prevents water from running up the arm when reaching into the water to release fish and casting. The back also includes a D-ring for a net.
The Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket is available in an Alloy ash or Orange Ash colour and in a variety of sizes for you to choose from our drop down menu.
Please be aware the scissors depicted in the photograph are not included. These are for illustrative purposes only.
- Minimalist design
- Significant reduction in weight and bulk
- Two way stretch, 3 layer shell fabric
- 20K waterproof and 30K breathability rating
- Fully taped seams throughout
- Two front storage pockets and side zip pockets with power mesh pockets
- Internal power mesh pocket and rubberised tool tabs for docking
- Three way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Integrated Dolphin Skin Cuff System
- D-ring on the back for a net
- 100% nylon with PU lamination
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.