Orvis Clearwater Fly Line
Orvis Clearwater Floating Fly Line
The Orvis Clearwater fly line is a floating line that is designed to help with the introduction of anglers into fly fishing. Orvis have designed this line to be around half a size heavier than normal to help with loading the rod properly. Coming with a neat tight loop which has been heat welded and Intergrated Slickness for smooth effortless casting, the angler will find this line a joy to use.
- Orvis Line ID — Identify your line quickly with no fuss, no more guessing. All of Orvis lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
- Enhanced Welded Loop — coming with a neat tight loop which has been heat welded quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
- Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
- Environmentally Responsible Packaging — Orvis's new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.