Tronix Rubber Stops
Tronix Rubber Stops
Ideal for use as float stops when fishing for pollack, bass and wrasse from the boat or shore. They are streamlined and compact in shape and can slide up and down the line making them perfect for adjustable setups, they fit through rod rings so a float can be worked at any depth. They can also be used for light rig setups to trap swivels on paternoster rigs. They come on a metal spur which the line goes through to easily slide the stops onto the line.
- Ideal for use as float stops when fishing for pollack, bass and wrasse from the boat or shore
- Streamlined shape that can slide up and down the line, making them perfect for adjustable setups
- Fit through rod rings so can be used as float stops to work at any depths
- They come on a metal spur which the line goes through to easily slide the stops onto the line
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.