HTO Rockfish Revolution
HTO Rockfish Revolution
The next step up from our entry level Rockfish rods, the Revolution features advanced actions with black Fuji K spinning Alconite guides and the HTO reel seat. Great rods for the progressive LRF and HRF angler.
- Revolution UL – A great all round rod for the intermediate and experienced light game angler. Suitable for fishing a range of light game lures in a variety of different conditions and locations
- Revolution T UL – An all round lightgame rod at 7ft 6in this is a great choice for a range of locations. Its tubular tip gives the angler excellent feedback for checking out terrain and for feeling bites. Tubular tips are ideal for fishing vibes, plugs and jigs as well as small paddletails
- Revolution L – For the light game angler looking to tackle larger fish or in more challenging conditions. With a casting range from 3 to 12g you can cast larger and heavier lures with this rod giving you not only the range and scope to target bigger fish but the power to bully them away from structures and snags
- Revolution T ML – A new addition for 2016 with big ballan wrasse in mind. Ideal for fishing carolina, texas and other popular methods for targeting wrasse. The tubular tip aids in detecting the sea bed, bite detection as well for enhanced lure action and setting the hook in powerful fighting fish. This rod has bags of power to deal with larger fish
- Revolution ML – Designed for anglers who want to take their rockfishing up a level to HRF fishing. The lower blank section is powerful allowing you to land ballan wrasse, pollack and bass with ease. The solid tip provides outstanding bite detection. A great rod for working soft plastics but can be used with hard and metal lures too
|Revolution T UL||7'6"||Tubular||2||0.6-7g|
|Revolution T ML||7'8"||Tubular||2||5-21g|
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.