Sorry, this item is out of stock
Tronix Single Quiver
The Tronix Single or Double Compartment Quiver has been designed to meet the needs of the modern beach fisherman.
The main fishing rod compartment is 140cm (55'') long and padded to give your rods extra protection. A full length zip opens the holdall for 95% of its length to allow you to secure the rods inside using the two fitted velcro straps. On the out side there is a generous pouch and fully adjustable straps with quick release buckles to secure your rod rest.
The padded shoulder strap is adjustable so you can get perfect balance and there is also a padded handle if you prefer to carry your hold all rather than put it on your shoulder. The Tronix Single or Double Compartment Quiver is made from a tough material and the bottom is reinforced for extra strength.
- Single or double compartment quiver rod holdall
- Padded for extra protection
- Designed to hold your rods and rod stand
- Main compartment will hold two or three rods
- Made from a tough and durable material
- Reinforced base
- 95% length zip
- Internal straps to secure rods
- Quick realease buckles to secure rod stand
- Shoulder strap with padding for extra comfort
- Length 140cm
- Single: easily carry two rods, a tripod and an umbrella
- Double: easily carry three to four rods, a tripod and an umbrella
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.