Wychwood RS Fly Rod
Wychwood RS Fly Rod
These rods are probably one of the best rods that Wychwood have designed in a long time. Thoughtfully produced for anglers that need a bit more power and high end performance, these RS rods feature an action which is just slightly easier than fast. The is an action that the vast majority of anglers will be able to cope with easily. Designed with a good bit of power in the lower end of the butt section, achieving distance is very easy, but the major difference being that instead of just straight power with no sensitivity, the RS will give the angler both feeling and contact . This slight forgiving action also means that when a fish needs to be brought to the net quick, the RS can cope easily and with using lighter tippets to. Included within the range are all the sizes and weights of rods needed to cover most aspects of the sport.
- A very smart looking blank with livery of matt grey finish with high gloss black whippings with silver highlights
- High Modulus multi-layer Toray Carbon Blank
- Anodised, high gloss reel seat
- 3K Carbon insert with Wychwood logo
- Four piece blank
- Section line up marker guides
- AAA cork handle
- Comes with Carbon Rod Tub
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.