Penn Slammer IV Spinning Reel
The Slammer IV is packed with more features than ever before. Building off of Penn's proven IPX6 sealed body and spool, Penn have redesigned the Slammer® drag system to not only be better sealed, but also offer a wider range of usable drag, all while being bearing supported for extra smoothness. Adding our Penn's brass CNC gear technology, 8+1 stainless steel bearing system and Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing has made the Slammer IV the ultimate workhorse reel.
Key differences for the 2500 are listed in the feature bullets.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- CNC Gear Technology with brass main gear
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer® drag system with Dura-Drag™ (Sizes 3500-10500)
- HT-100™ carbon fibre drag washers (Size 2500 only)
- 8+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing
- Spare EVA handle knob (Sizes 3500-10500)
- Sizes 2500-5500 have automatic bail trip
- Sizes 6500-10500 have manual bail trip
- Anti-reverse feature: Instant anti-reverse
- Bearing count: 9
- Colour: Black/Gold