Tronix Lead Bag
Tronix Lead Bag
Gone are the days of storing leads in bulk, impractical plastic boxes and ice cream tubs! The Tronixpro Lead Bag has been designed as a durable, proper solution for leads of all types and sizes. It is made from tough 600D material which covers a hard-plastic base and surround as well as a rigid plastic lid. Combining these two materials makes the bag ideal for storing both plain and wired grip leads too. The two-way zip surrounds three sides of the bag, so it can be opened fully to easily access leads, each zip has a rubberised Tronixpro branded tag for easy opening. On the top of the bag, a double stitched in handle makes it easy to lift the bag out of a tackle box or rucksack. The bag is the perfect dimension to fit in our Beach Box, Large Seat Box and Rucksack. Although designed as a lead bag, it is perfect for storing other tackle items too, several bags can create a fully organised system in any tackle box or rucksack. Designed for sea anglers but with multiple uses across all angling disciplines.
- A purpose designed, durable bag for carrying fishing leads
- Made from tough 600D material that covers a hard-plastic base and surround as well as rigid plastic lid. Making it ideal for storing both plain and wired grip leads
- A two-way zip surrounds three sides of the bag, so it can be fully opened to easily access leads
- A double stitched in handle makes the bag easy to lift out of a tackle box or bag
- Dimensions: 35 x 17 x 15 cm
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.