Tronix Reel Case
Tronix Reel Case
A quality, durable padded reel case made from water-resistant, wipe clean 420D Oxford Nylon material. The Reel Case can accommodate both multipliers and the largest beach fishing fixed spool reels too. It has extra padding around all sides so that reels are fully protected. The 420D material is robust and hard-wearing. A strong zip covers three-quarters of the bag, allowing it to be fully opened for easy access. The zip also features a strong, rubberised Tronixpro branded tab to make it easier to use the zip when it is cold and wet. A fantastic all-round reel bag that will keep reels in mint condition when travelling from mark to mark or for storage at home. Each reel bag is designed to the right dimensions to slot into our Tronixpro Rucksack easily.
- A durable, padded reel case made from a water-resistant and wipe clean 420D Oxford Nylon material designed to accommodate both multiplier and fixed spool reels.
- It has padding on all sides to ensure the contents is fully protected.
- A strong zip covers three-quarters of the case, allowing it to be fully opened for easy access.
- A strong zip features a rubberised, Tronixpro branded tab for easy opening in the cold and wet.
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 12cm
The minimum delivery charge is £4.99 to anywhere in the UK unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft length (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £12.99 regardless of weight
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail 48HR or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Irish address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.
Due to fraud reasons, we CANNOT send orders to a postage address different to the billing address linked with your payment card.