Tronix Trace Wire
Tronix Trace Wire
A good quality, supple stainless steel wire that has a multitude of uses in sea fishing. The wire is coated with nylon to protect fish and to protect the wire from any excessive wear and tear. The wire comes in two breaking strains and is supplied with the correct sized crimps for making traces with it. The 50lb wire is good for making biting sections on traces for medium sizes species such as conger, spurdog and tope. The 100lb wire is useful when going for those bigger species such as bigger conger and medium sized sharks. It has been designed so that it doesn’t kink easily and is more manageable than some other wires on the market.
- A good quality, supple stainless steel wire that has a multitude of uses in sea fishing
- Coated with nylon to protect fish and to protect the wire from any excessive wear and tear
- It has been designed so that it doesn’t kink easily and is more manageable than some other wires on the market
- Useful for creating biting sections on rigs when fishing for species with teeth
- 10m lengths
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.