- Guy Cotten Glentex Chinook Sport Smock from £64.00 GBP
- Guy Cotten Glentex Hitra Bib & Brace from £47.50 GBP
- Guy Cotten Dremtech+ Top Surf Comfort Smock from £239.00 GBP
- Guy Cotten Aquastar Sport Fisher Smock from £99.00 GBP
- Guy Cotten Aquastar Sport Fisher Bib & Brace from £109.00 GBP
- Guy Cotten Aquastar Sport Fisher Trousers from £64.00 GBP
Guy Cotten is a French outdoor clothing manufacturer founded in 1964. It was founded by Guy Cotten (October 4, 1936 – April 3, 2013), and is known for its distinctive yellow oilskin items.
The company sells clothing and personal equipment in areas such as the fishing industry, all sea-related professions, outdoor, all-weather and safety clothing.
The company also sponsors competitive sailors Gilles Gahinet, Florence Arthaud and Jean Le Cam, and is a partner to the French National Team.