Fish Skull Baitfish Heads
Fish Skull Baitfish Heads
From the Flymen Company of the USA comes FISH SKULLS / BAITFISH HEADS, designed to mimic the head, eyes and gill plates of a baitfish, producing a more realistic looking profile, the head typically “pushes more water” than traditional flies.
- Made from a 100% lead free metal composite material that is guaranteed to be corrosion free for up to 80 hours in saltwater.
- A unique design feature places the centre of gravity and 70% of the weight of the Fish-Skull, slightly below the hook shank producing a “keeling” effect similar to a dumbbell. The keel helps the fly track and orientate in the correct position, enabling you to tie in either the hook down or the hook up position.
- Acting as an important “trigger” for predatory game fish, a full set of 3D eyes is included with the Fish-Skull heads.
- Fish-Skulls have an anodized coating providing colour, flash and durability.
- Large for hook sizes # 1/0, #2/0, #3/0, #4/0 – 6 per pack
Seven baitfish colours are available, to match almost any colour of natural or synthetic fly tying material:
- Dark Grey – essentially a dark charcoal or black colour, this is a good choice for most dark flies such as black-and-purple or all-black streamers.
- Golden Chartreuse – a gold skull with a distinctive chartreuse (green) shade. Perfect for matching with white, chartreuse, green and olive coloured materials.
- Silver Baitfish – the perfect colour for matching any silver or white baitfish.
The minimum delivery charge is £4.99 to anywhere in the UK unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft length (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £12.99 regardless of weight
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail 48HR or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Irish address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.
Due to fraud reasons, we CANNOT send orders to a postage address different to the billing address linked with your payment card.