Greys GR40 Fly Rods
Greys GR40 Fly Rods
The Greys GR40 single handed rods lets the angler attain high line speeds, distance and pinpoint accuracy with the minimum of effort. With its neat looking finish the GR40 looks just as good as it casts. Loaded with features, these rods offer superb value for money.
- High intermediate modulus blank
- User friendly medium fast action
- Hard lined butt guides and chrome snake intermediates
- Anodised aluminium saltwater safe reel seat
- Section line up marks
- Hook keeper ring on all models
- ‘AAA' grade natural cork handle with black duplon butt extension on larger sizes.
- Supplied in a rugged partitioned cordura rod tube
|7ft 6in #3 4pce||#3||71g/2.5oz||Medium Fast||Half Wells|
|8ft 0in #4 4pce||#4||74g/2.6oz||Medium Fast||Half Wells|
|8ft 6in #5 4pce||#5||88g/3.1oz||Medium Fast||Half Wells|
|9ft 0in #5 4pce||#5||91g/3.2oz||Medium Fast||Half Wells|
|9ft 0in #6 4pce||#6||94g/3.3oz||Medium Fast||Half Wells|
|9ft 0in #8 4pce||#8||111g/3.9oz||Medium Fast||Full Wells + EH|
|9ft 6in #6 4pce||#6||102g/3.6oz||Medium Fast||Full Wells + EH|
|9ft 6in #7 4pce||#7||105g/3.7oz||Medium Fast||Full Wells + EH|
|9ft 6in #8 4pce||#8||113g/4.0oz||Medium Fast||Full Wells + EH|
|10ft 0in #7 4pce||#7||113g/4.0oz||Medium Fast||Full Wells + EH|
|10ft 0in #8 4pce||#8||1163g/4.1oz||Medium Fast||Full Wells + EH|
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.