Guru Hybrid Feeder
Guru Hybrid Feeder
The first and most noticeable of these features is the contoured, raised lip on the feeder. This ensures that the parcel of bait in the feeder remains enclosed, combining the benefits of the method and pellet feeder styles. It also has the added bonus of ensuring that you’re able to cast with ease, even when you’re using one of the larger and weightier feeders in the range. The second feature that you’re likely to notice is the holes in the base of the feeder and slits in the walls of the feeder. These allow the water to break down your chosen bait as soon as it hits the water. One benefit of this is the quick release of attractants into your venue, drawing in your target fish quickly. This also ensures that any fish that is drawn in will be quickly led to your perfectly presented hook bait. If you’re an angler who struggles for time at the bank then the Guru Hybrid Feeder is an excellent way to get more bites more immediately after casting.
The Guru Hybrid Feeder is also compatible with the Guru X-Safe system, so if you’re an angler who is a fan of elasticated feeder systems you’ll love the combination of the Hybrid and X-Safe.
- Holes in the base and slits in the sidewalls
- Allows quick, but controlled breakdown
- Raised sides help keep bait in place on cast and control bait breakdown
- Compatible with the X-Safe system
- The only safe elasticated feeder system
- Aerodynamic design - weight forward to aid casting
- One-piece body is pretty much indestructible
- Quick and easy to load
- Commercial camo paint finish
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.