Guru Hybrid Feeder
The first and most noticeable of these features is the contoured, raised lip on the feeder. This ensures that the parcel of bait in the feeder remains enclosed, combining the benefits of the method and pellet feeder styles. It also has the added bonus of ensuring that you’re able to cast with ease, even when you’re using one of the larger and weightier feeders in the range. The second feature that you’re likely to notice is the holes in the base of the feeder and slits in the walls of the feeder. These allow the water to break down your chosen bait as soon as it hits the water. One benefit of this is the quick release of attractants into your venue, drawing in your target fish quickly. This also ensures that any fish that is drawn in will be quickly led to your perfectly presented hook bait. If you’re an angler who struggles for time at the bank then the Guru Hybrid Feeder is an excellent way to get more bites more immediately after casting.
The Guru Hybrid Feeder is also compatible with the Guru X-Safe system, so if you’re an angler who is a fan of elasticated feeder systems you’ll love the combination of the Hybrid and X-Safe.
- Holes in the base and slits in the sidewalls
- Allows quick, but controlled breakdown
- Raised sides help keep bait in place on cast and control bait breakdown
- Compatible with the X-Safe system
- The only safe elasticated feeder system
- Aerodynamic design - weight forward to aid casting
- One-piece body is pretty much indestructible
- Quick and easy to load
- Commercial camo paint finish