Guru Reaper Pole Sock
Guru Reaper Pole Sock
To prevent your pole sliding forwards, most anglers attach either a pole sock or tulip flexing grip to their seatbox, but the Reaper combines the best of both. The Reaper features two pole socks and the clever design means that there is a tulip type grip in between them, so effectively you have a retainer that will hold three separate sections of pole. The frame is strong and durable, as are the ‘socks’ themselves, and there is plenty of EVA foam protection around the edge to prevent any chance of damage to delicate pole sections. The thick mesh used for the sock also provides plenty of protection for pole sections. The socks are large enough that even the largest pole sections are easily located within them, without having to pay too much attention whilst un-shipping as you play a fish. The pole sock will hold anything from a single number four section, right the way down to a 16m butt section.
- The Reaper Pole Sock has 3 unique separate pole retaining options - two pole socks, and a middle “tulip” type flexing grip
- It will house anything from a number 4 section up to a 16m section
- Socks set at optimum depth to make it easier for the angler
- Frame coated in EVA foam for pole protection
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.