Hardy Ultradisc UDLA Fly Reel
Hardy Ultradisc UDLA Fly Reel
The scaled multi-pad drag system is also unregulated, meaning fine adjustments of the drag pressure over a large window is possible. Available in two colourways, Gunmetal and Black and a mid-range price point, this reel takes the modern Hardy performance fly reel to the next level! A lightweight disc drag reel in its purest form, the all-new Hardy Ultradisc UDLA features everything you need and nothing you don’t in a disc drag fly reel. With an innovative new frame design, this reel sets a new standard in lightweight performance reels whilst allowing the use of ultra-thin fly lines and running lines as well as leader - systems popular in modern fly fishing for Trout and Salmon.
- 2020 ICAST Online Best of Category Winner – Fly Fishing Reel
- A new standard in lightweight Disc drag reel design
- Multi pad scaled disc drag system
- Unregulated drag system for fine adjustments
- Enclosed line guard frame design for use with leader only systems and thin running lines
- The lightest Disc drag reel ever produced by Hardy
- Available in 8 sizes to suit #3 to #12 weight lines
|Supplier code||Colour||Model||Gear Ratio||Fly Line Capacity|
|1521699||Gunmetal||3000 #2/3/4||1.0:1||WF3+40 (20lb Dacron)|
|1521700||Gunmetal||4000 #3/4/5||1.0:1||WF4+45 (20lb Dacron)|
|1521701||Gunmetal||5000 #4/5/6||1.0:1||WF5+75 (20lb Dacron)|
|1521702||Gunmetal||6000 #5/6/7||1.0:1||WF6+80 (20lb Dacron)|
|1521703||Gunmetal||7000 #6/7/8||1.0:1||WF7+100 (20lb Dacron)|
|1521704||Gunmetal||8000 #7/8/9||1.0:1||WF8+115 (20lb Dacron)|
|1521705||Gunmetal||9000 #8/9/10||1.0:1||WF9+150 (30lb Dacron)|
|1521706||Gunmetal||10000 #9/10/11||1.0:1||WF10+150 (30lb Dacron)|
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.