JRC Defender Peak Bivvy
Sorry, this item is out of stock
JRC Defender Peak Bivvy
The JRC Defender Peak Bivvy is designed for those days when the rain just won’t let up, but you can’t abandon your campaign.
A 5,000 hydrostatic head and full-length storm peak keeps the weather out, whilst giving you all the protection you need to carry on fishing; after all, the worse the weather is for you, the better the weather is for fishing! The peak provides an effective shield for the doorway, allowing you to stand and survey the water during a downpour. Tactics sorted, it’s hood up, and head out, or, if it really is unpleasant weather, but there’s plenty of fish showing, you can always make the most of the letterbox style door opening, and fish from the comfort of your bivvy.
210D coated polyster shell fabric and taped seams give you a durable construction which is more than fit for the rigours of the bank, and perfect for long-stay carpers heading out for a week’s fishing.
With three door/window colour and presentation options, this is a bivvy you can style to suit you, and one that will blend in on any bankside.
Supplied with heavy duty T-pegs, this bivvy features reinforced pegging points, ensuring that you’re strong and stable whatever the terrain, climate, or situation. With no bankside or swim now out of reach, you’ll have the best chance to make use of the handy Velcro rod retaining straps, and enjoy the maximised internal space. Set up a bedchair, get a bivvy table up for tying rigs during downtime, hang up a lantern, and still bring all your kit safely inside until you need it, even if your carryall isn’t the kind that stows under a day bed.
During the warmer months, you’ll be glad of the mozzie mesh vents, which keep a cool draught flowing through the bivvy, without letting those ever-present bankside pests through.
The bivvy comes in its own convenient carry case, and a tough, lightweight groundsheet is included, which ensures you, your tackle, and your kit stay dry, whatever the weather decides to do.
Size matters, and this bivvy has plenty of it, with the 1 Man coming in at 205cm x 140cm x 270cm, and the 2 Man at 275cm x 150cm x 300cm. If you’re a winter angler, bivvy wraps for the Defender Peak Bivvy are available to purchase separately.
- 5,000HH 210D PU coated polyester
- Taped seams
- Reinforced pegging points
- 2x rigid 5-section 16mm 6061 lightweight aluminium poles
- Peak for improved doorway protection
- Roll back front option with buckle retainers
- Very practical design offering maximised internal space
- 2-Way letterbox style door system
- 3 Door window options (green, clear PVC, mozzi mesh)
- Front and rear mozzi mesh vents
- Velcro rod retaining straps
- Tough and lightweight Velcro-in groundsheet
- Tension bars included
- Supplied with heavy duty T-pegs
- Complete with durable and easy access carry case
- 1 Man Dimensions: 205cm L x 140cm H x 270cm W
- 2 Man Dimensions: 275cm L x 150cm H x 300cm W
- Wraps sold separately
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.