VMC Mystic Predator Tokyo Rig Light
The VMC Mystic Tokyo Rig Hooks (7342TK) are ready to use for bottom fishing with the Tokyo Rig for perch, zander and bass. Just add one or, for more sound, two weights to the metal arm, bait your favourite lure and you're ready to go. The metal arm results in a slightly different lure play and the lure always stays in the predator's field of sight, even on soft bottom. In addition, the weight and the lure are separated on the Tokyo Rig so that the lure can always move freely. The presentation is similar to the Texas Rig, small jumps as well as drags over the bottom bring bites, but with a little more shaking of the lure on the spot to take advantage of the free lure play with the Tokyo Rig.
- The famous Tokyo Rig is now available in Light version
- This version allows the angler to use smaller softplastics
- Get strikes, fish when fishing pressure is high
- Needle Sharp point for optimal penetration
- Ideal for perch, zander, bass
- Ideal for fishing in heavy cover conditions (structures, woods, lilipads…)