Bradley Flavour Bisquettes
Coming in a huge range of flavours the Bradley smoker bisquettes create tastes to suit every palette! We stock 2 sizes of pack, a 48 for casual smoking at home, and 120 packs for those who love smoked food or are using the bisquettes on a commercial scale.
• Alder and maple give a rich and distinct flavour commonly used with seafood hams and bacon.
• The stronger and very distinct flavours of mesquite and hickory are commonly used for smoking beef and pork products such as pork shoulders and beef brisket.
• Apple and cherry impart a sweeter, milder smoke flavour, commonly used with poultry and wild game meat.
Bradley smokers will burn a bisquette ever 20 minutes or so and are proven to be much cleaner burning than standard chippings, there's also a lot less mess.
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.