Greys Chest and Back Pack
Greys Chest and Back Pack
Anglers are now fishing more and more inaccessible areas of our wetlands and indeed sub suburban waterways. This type of angling has a necessity to be totally mobile with all needs compacted into one bag. This has caused a bit of a headache as when the need arises for a lure change or similar the pack has to be brought off the shoulder unzipped and delved into. Now with modern fishing comes modern design and the Greys Chest and Back Pack is perfectly made to suit the job required.
When inspecting the rucksack and chest bag you will see a lot of zipped pockets and compartments that will keep you neat and organised. The main rucksack has the obvious main compartment area to allow for flask, food and bait whilst some of the other compartments have zingers enclosed to hold tools and tippets. This will stop any fumbling and dropping of gear into the water when wading. Gggrrrr I hate that! The pack can stay as one or can be unclipped very quickly to allow you to use either bags separately.
- Loads of pockets for tackle organisation
- Numerous D-rings/swivel clips for holding tools etc
- Straps and back panel are fully padded
- 2 x hidden zinger pockets
- 2 x outer liquid container holders
- Neo rod gripping straps
- Take off fly patch
- Fast click design
- Choice to use as back, chest or complete package
- Chest Pack Dimensions (W x H x D): 240mm x 280mm x 70mm
- Back Pack Dimensions (W x H x D): 360mm x 460mm x 200mm
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.