Guru Pole Pot
Guru Pole Pot
Guru have designed a range of pole pots, from scratch, to solve the problems with current offerings on the market. The range includes small, medium and large pots. The small ones have special sprinkle lids for quick-and-easy loading. One of the small pots has specially configured holes in it, to allow easy baiting with pellets and other soft baits, and one without holes for use with maggots. The medium and large pots come with two lid choices in a pack, one with a narrow lip for use with maggots and meat, and one with a wider lip, which is perfect for drip-feeding pellets.
- The pots are made from super-light, two-tone plastic
- The clever X-Soft fitting will accept a range of top kits of different diameters without damaging the pole
- Two pots and four lids per pack
- Two different lids to give different rates of feed
- Soft plastic slots to grip the pole and prevent damage to your pole
- Two slots on each pot, one for Match Kits and the other for Power Kits
- Drainage slots in the bottom of each pot
The minimum delivery charge is £4.99 to anywhere in the UK unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft length (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £12.99 regardless of weight
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail 48HR or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Irish address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.
Due to fraud reasons, we CANNOT send orders to a postage address different to the billing address linked with your payment card.