Ian Golds Igloo Shelter MK2
Now a staple on almost every beach or competition venue, the Ian Golds Igloo is very simple to set up yet incredibly useful. Based on a 3 leg design it allows the angler to alter the height or width of the shelter to suit their needs and is secured by burying the flaps under shingle or sand.
- Strong, sturdy construction.
- Easy to use on virtually any surface.
- Erected in seconds, even in high winds
- ‘Shingle’ flaps to help secure the shelter.
- 3 legged design allows you to set the shelter either wide and low or narrow and high
- Loads of space
- Can accommodate two anglers plus tackle.
- Adjustable height
- Velcro straps to secure spare rods while fishing.
- Rolls up flat, no curved legs.
- Folded length 2.2m
- Weight 5kg