Korum Adjusta-Net Handle
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Korum Adjusta-Net Handle
Purpose designed for use with carbon fibre landing net handles, the Korum Adjusta gives you extra reach, and an edge in those awkward angling situations where a retrieve from the water is the only option, but wading out isn’t practical or possible.
With the Adjusta fitting onto a slender, lightweight, yet exceptionally strong net handle, you can easily manoeuvre your net, with the peace of mind that comes from knowing a fast retrieve and the strength to haul your catch home are both well within reach.
Suitable for larger specimen nets, and offering easy adjustment to your net handle length, the Korum Adjusta is an essential tool for coarse and predator anglers, and an innovative way for anglers with disabilities to ensure they can always handle any retrieve without putting themselves or their catch at risk.
Japanese Shrink Rubber grips ensure you can keep a firm hold of your landing net even when it’s wet, making this a practical choice for any angler.
- Adjusting the length of your net has never been easier
- Korums revolutionary new Adjusta cam-locking system
- Purpose-designed for use with carbon fibre products
- Offering reassuring security and strength
- Can be used at various lengths
- Adjusta system is fitted to a lightweight, super slim and super strong landing net handle
- Provides a handle that is both easy to manoeuvre
- Powerful enough to be used with larger specimen nets
- Finished with Japanese shrink wrap sections
- Added for easy grip, even in wet conditions
The minimum delivery charge is £4.99 to anywhere in the UK unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft length (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £12.99 regardless of weight
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail 48HR or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Irish address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.
Due to fraud reasons, we CANNOT send orders to a postage address different to the billing address linked with your payment card.