Okuma Makaira Salt Water Reel
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Okuma Makaira Salt Water Reel
This is a totally bomb proof solid superb piece of engineering and as near as it can get to perfection in a Big Game fixed spool reel. Check out the specifications below to get an idea of what has gone into the design and materials of the Makaira Salt.
- Forged aluminum, machine cut body/sideplate:Maximizes strength
- Forged aluminum, machine cut Cyclonic flow rotor
- Forged stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength
- Precision machine cut 17-4 grade stainless steel pinion gear
- Oversized 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft reduces flex
- Hydro Sealed Body and DFD system for maximum protection
- Carbonite high output drag with Cal's drag grease on full DFD
- Customized pre-set drag system, works like a lever drag reel
- 9HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum strength and reliability
- Quick-Set stainless steel German anti-reverse roller bearing
- CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Machined aluminum screw-in handle arm for added strength
- Right and Left handles are designed differently: Order by Rt/Lt
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire with manual trip function
- Rotor brake system works in conjunction with manual bail trip
- Machined aluminum handle knob
- LCS line control spool
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY STOCK THE MK-30000LS Left Hand, THE OTHER REELS ARE PREORDER
|Item No.||MODEL||DRAG POWER||GEAR RATIO||LINE CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|54286||MK-20000LS||30 KGS||5.8:1 / 131.06cm||450m/0.45mm||1011g|
|54287||MK-30000LS||30 KGS||5.8:1 / 166.88cm||450m/0.60mm||1142g|
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.