Rio Tippet Rings
Rio Tippet Rings
The Rio Tippet Rings are small but powerful, and make the replacement of tippet fast and easy. The benefit of using tippet rings is that they turn the leader over easily, resulting in straight and precise casting. Attach the leader with a clinch knot, and then when replacing the tippets you can simply remove them from the ring, as opposed to gradually shortening your main cast.
- Supplied on snap swivel for easy dispensing
- 10 per pack
- Small but powerful
- Trout rings are 2mm with a 25lb breaking strain
- Steelhead rings are 3mm with a 45lb breaking strain
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £150.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to a Republic of Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.