A two ended tool that is designed to remove hooks from deep hooked fish. Made from tough, durable plastic that won’t bend when applying force, the disgorger features two looped ends with openings to slot line and hooks through. Simply slide the line through the loop, run the disgorger down to the hook, with a sharp push, the hook will dislodge from the fish. A quick an easy method to remove hooks. The two ends of the disgorger are different sized open loops to cater for different sizes of hooks. It comes in both a large and a medium size. The medium is ideal for flatties, whiting and smaller species, the large will remove bigger hooks from fish like bass and cod.
- Two ended tool with different sized loops for different sized hooks made from tough plastic.
- A simple, easy and effective method for removing hooks with minimal fuss and damage to the fish.
- By being double ended, it reduces the number of separate disgorgers the angler needs to take on a session.
- Small Disgorger: Small end for hook sizes 8, 6, 4. Large end for hook sizes 6, 4, 2.
- Large Disgorger: Small end for hook sizes 2, 1, 1/0. Large end for hook sizes 1/0, 2/0, 3/0.
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.