Vision EKA Fly Rod
Vision EKA Fly Rod
Vision EKA represent the new entry level rods from Vision, offering unprecedented value for money. Equipped with a 20T carbon fiber blank with reduced resin content the EKA offers great feedback and control - much more than the price suggests. The medium-fast action is very easy to use and yet, offers plenty of punch to cast tight, fast loops. The black, sanded blanks come without varnish and are equipped with lightweight single-leg runners and double-leg stripping guides. These measures helped to drastically improve balance, weight and performance – allowing for effortless casting and long comfortable sessions. The 9 ft long #5 weight weighs in at only 89 gram, which certainly is a fantastic value – even outside its price range. Also the design of the EKA holds up extremely well: non-reflective black blanks, black aluminum reel seats and cork handles with durable EVA-caps offer a modern look. Available in the classes #3 to #7 the EKA covers everything from a light, responsive trout rod to a more powerful stick for coastal fishing, lakes and large rivers. Delivered in a lightweight rod tube.
EKA rods offer amazing performance and a modern design at a very reasonable price – much more than you’d expect in this price range.
- 20T carbon fiber blanks with reduced resin content
- Action: medium-fast
- Responsive, light and user-friendly
- Black aluminum reel seats
- Lightweight single-leg running guides
- Lightweight double-leg stripping guides
- Sanded, matte black blank: light and nicely balanced
- Cork handles with durable EVA-caps
- 4-piece construction
- Delivered in a lightweight rod tube with rod cloth
|VEK4967||9'6||#7||112g||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
Most items are £3.99 delivery to UK addresses unless:
- Parcels over 2kg will cost £5.99 postage
- Parcels over 4.5ft (2 piece 9ft rods for example) will cost £8.99 regardless of weight
- Deliveries to the EU will be charged at cost, but surcharges may be applicable due to increases in prices, or remote locations
Over £95.00 is free delivery for all items within the UK only and we are unable to send parcels over 4.5ft to the Channel Islands
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to send your purchase to you via Royal Mail Second Class or nominated courier in 3-5 days.
Sometimes however things happen between being sent from here and delivered to you which are out of our control. We do not accept liability for any late items unless they are more than seven (7) days later than your purchase date.
It does actually happen the other way and you could have your parcel the next day. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO box address. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our shipping costs are based on the individual items and the expense it costs us to deliver your purchase in the condition you would expect.
Parcels going to an Ireland address will require your post code (Eircode) at checkout.